From Scan New England WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Canada has a 759 mile (1,221 km) border with Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Canadian Provinces of New Brunswick and Quebec border New England.
- This page will cover systems from across the border easily monitorable in Northern New England.
- This page is initially preliminary and will be further built in due time.
Maritimes Public Safety Radio Network
- Please visit the MPSRN page here at Scan New England.
RENIR - National Integrated Radio Network
- Quebec Province Wide radio network
- Please visit the RENIR page here at Scan New England.
Conventional Frequencies and Radio Systems
- More Coming Soon! If you have any identified , please feel free to submit them to us!
Canadian Maritime Weather
- Specific weather channels for marine use in Canada
- Heard along the coast during tropo.
- Confirmation not needed as there are multiple transmitters and it would be difficult to disseminate.