York County EMS
From Scan New England WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Stewart's EMS is contracted for E911 EMS Coverage to Berwick, Eliot, and Kittery.
- North East is the state's largest private ambulance service and is primarily a transfer service in York County. They do provide E911 EMS coverage to some towns in the mid-coast area. Dispatched remotely from Bangor via the MEDCOMM DMR system.
- Sacopee Rescue covers the Kezar Falls area (Porter & Parsonsfield), Cornish, Hiram, and Baldwin.
- York Ambulance Association covers South Berwick and York, and Rollinsford, NH. Ambulances 1, 2, 3, and 5 are headquartered at 15 Salisbury Ave in York, and cover the Town of York, and are dispatched by York PD on York FD primary (154.2650). Ambulance 4 is headquartered at the South Berwick FD and covers South Berwick, ME and Rollinsford, NH. A4 is dispatched by Sanford RCC on South Berwick FD primary (156.2175).
- All other communities are covered by fire department based or non-affiliated EMS agencies and are dispatched on local fire department channels.
- Life-Flight of Maine helicopters are based in Bangor, Lewiston and Sanford and are remotely dispatched by MEDCOMM from Bangor. Landing zone coordination with local agencies often takes place on Maine State Fire (154.3100). A statewide UHF repeater system is used for flight-following. The Boston Med-Flight repeater system (460.8000) is also used during flights to Boston. Aircraft can be monitored at a great distance on the Med-Flight repeater input frequency.
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||CSQ||So Maine Med Center Biddeford||2012.04.24|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||100.0||Goodall Hospital Sanford|
|Hospital Medical Notification||468.1250||D||151.4||Goodall Hospital Sanford (Ambulances)||2014.07.04 nhfirefighter|
|Hospital Medical Notification||463.1250||D||151.4||Goodall Hospital Sanford (Hospital)||2014.07.04 nhfirefighter|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||103.5||York Hospital|
|Life-Flight of Maine||453.6500||R||103.5||Repeater sites include: Mt. Washington, NH,Streaked Mtn., Buckfield, Mt. Hope, Sanford||2018.07.08 ecps92|
|Maine State EMS||155.3850||S||CSQ||Statewide MCI/Disaster Tactical|
|MEDCOMM||151.9250||R||C14||SL:1 TG:20 - Ambulance Dispatch; extensive use of Private Call||2022.10.30 W1KNE|
|MEDCOMM||151.9250||R||C14||SL:1 TG:23 - ???||2020.09.28 JBolduc|
|MEDCOMM||451.7750||D||203.5||Life Flight 4- Dispatch||2023.06.11 schwab|
|MEDCOMM||456.7750||D||Life Flight 4- Helo||2023.06.11 schwab|
|Sacopee Rescue||155.7450||R||118.8||Primary (SP Augusta Dispatch-York County VHF System)||2020.09.12 schwab|
|Stewart's EMS||155.1150||R||192.8||Eliot and Kittery (Kittery PD primary)||2023.06.11 schwab|
|Stewart's EMS||155.5575||R||110.9||Berwick (Berwick FD primary)||2023.06.11 schwab|
|York Ambulance Assn.||156.2175||R||192.8||South Berwick/Rollinsford Operations (SBFD primary)||2023.06.11 schwab|
|York Ambulance Assn||155.2350||S||103.5||Pagers (York)||2014.07.02 schwab|
|York Ambulance Assn||154.2650||R||97.4||Operations (York Fire primary)||2023.06.11 schwab|